Assigned: Sept. 10, 2013
Due: Sept. 17, 2013
Please read chapters 23 (Teams) and 24 (Documents) of the class textbook "The Art of Game Design" by Jesse Schell.
Answer the following questions in your blog (this is individual).
- Do you love your project/game. If not, how can that be changed?
- Does the team as a whole love the project? If not, what can be done?
- Are the team members communicating with each other?
- Does the team have a regular meeting schedule? What is that schedule?
- Describe the modes of communication between the team members.
- Regarding game documents, what must be remembered while designing your game?
You'll be starting on your game document in the near future.