Assigned: August 30, 2012
Due: September 6, 2012
- Now that your teams are formed, meet with your team (in person, via Skype, during lunch, before class, after class, etc.)
- Develop a game concept that includes an objective, desired experience, desired audience
- Provide a very rough idea of the story (this will be developed throughout the course)
- Give me an idea of the characters in your game
- Describe the above in your googledocs notebook document. Perhaps each your contributions in a different color? Make sure you include your team names, your domains of expertise, what you hope to accomplish during the game development.
- For now, leave the googledocs game document alone. Once you have a better idea of your game and its structure, you will update the game document.